What do you never want mentioned on this site?

Post whatever!
JeaneMaggie
What do you never want mentioned on this site?

Post by JeaneMaggie » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:41 pm

Read the topic title. You don't have to go into detail. Just state the phrase or title and that's it. No quoting anything either. I just ruined something for someone and you can probably guess how. This is for me to know what not to post, since I'm the world's worst person who screws up everything, whether it's on the internet, or real life. And if I do ever mention any of the bad things in this topic on this site, please get me banned. Have a good day, night, or whatever.
No. No no no no no no.

ericbazinga

Re: What do you never want mentioned on this site?

Post by ericbazinga » Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:07 am

JeaneMaggie wrote:Read the topic title. You don't have to go into detail. Just state the phrase or title and that's it. No quoting anything either. I just ruined something for someone and you can probably guess how. This is for me to know what not to post, since I'm the world's worst person who screws up everything, whether it's on the internet, or real life. And if I do ever mention any of the bad things in this topic on this site, please get me banned. Have a good day, night, or whatever.
Whoa, someone became depressed REAL quick. Look, just because you did that thing doesn't mean you're the worst person ever. Don't feel bad about yourself just because you messed up one time. Nobody's perfect. It's fine, I know you didn't mean to annoy or disturb anyone with that thread. I forgive you, let's just sweep this under the rug and be friends, ok?

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

JeaneMaggie

Post by JeaneMaggie » Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:59 pm

ericbazinga wrote:Whoa, someone became depressed REAL quick.
I got similar responses on other internet forums. Even forums for taking about the show. O.o
ericbazinga wrote:I forgive you, let's just sweep this under the rug and be friends, ok?
Thanks. I'll forget about it.
No. No no no no no no.

Exophase

Post by Exophase » Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:24 pm

Wow, I'm really curious about what this is all about now.

Don't feel bad Jeane! I'm sure whatever you were talking about was totally fine.

JeaneMaggie

Post by JeaneMaggie » Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:58 pm

Removed.

IF YOU REALLY DESPERATELY WANT TO KNOW WHAT WAS HERE PM ME. DON'T MENTION IT IN FORUMS. AND YES, THE MESSAGE IN ALL CAPS IS YELLING.
Last edited by JeaneMaggie on Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
No. No no no no no no.

Exophase

Post by Exophase » Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:24 pm

That's it? I haven't seen it but it's really popular and I hear a lot of people saying that it's a well made show that adults can easily enjoy. Oh, and that it has some easter eggs with Ricky & Morty.

I hear a lot of similar things about Stephen Universe too. Many these days are saying there's kind of renaissance going on in cartoons that were ostensibly made for children.

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:55 pm

Nothing to see here...
Last edited by ericbazinga on Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

JeaneMaggie

Post by JeaneMaggie » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:01 pm

ericbazinga wrote:
JeaneMaggie wrote:
Exophase wrote:Wow, I'm really curious about what this is all about now.

Don't feel bad Jeane! I'm sure whatever you were talking about was totally fine.
Maybe. Maybe not. Some of you may be like:
[REMOVED]

So let me take your hand and show you...
[ALSO REMOVED]

THIS SHOW:
[DEFINITELY REMOVED THIS PIC]

Sorry about the pics. I couldn't resist. And never ever google [REMOVED]... Don't read the tiny font.

And don't report abuse. All the pics follow site guidelines. Sorry ericbazinga.
I thought we weren't going to mention that show again... I thought we were going to sweep it under the rug and be friends... and then you post all that. :oops: I get you were telling Exophase what the heck were we talking about, but you could've just PM'd him. I'll let it slide this time, as long as you alter your post to remove the images.

Exo, let me explain. I HATE that show. It's creepy, cryptic, and just plain weird in every sort of the word. I made the HUGE mistake (possibly the biggest of my life) watching that show for a season before taking the time to process it. In short, I don't want to talk about it. Ever. This forum is my favorite place on the Internet to hang out and chat, and I don't want it ruined. Let's just delete this thread and pretend it never existed. :-)

See, I told you I was awful. Temptation is my friend. I wasn't kidding about ruining my life.
No. No no no no no no.

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:51 pm

JeaneMaggie wrote:See, I told you I was awful. Temptation is my friend. I wasn't kidding about ruining my life.

You're not terrible. I can picture you in tears right now, and it makes me feel like shit. We all do/say the wrong thing every now and again (take me and aforementioned show, for example... :oops: ). Just accept my apology, stop beating yourself up, and let's try and forget this all happened. Maybe we can recycle this thread into something fun (something something Pokemon maybe... Do you like Pokemon?)

JeaneMaggie

Post by JeaneMaggie » Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:20 am

ericbazinga wrote:Do you like Pokemon?
It's a good game, despite the fact that the game is too easy for me now. If you pass the whole Pokemon Pearl game with nothing but a piplup and some HM slaves, that is not a good sign. I think they snuck way too many subliminal messages (I'm not talking about the little nice Easter eggs and references) throughout the entire franchise. :-|
Pokemon White 2. I shall never breed pokés again.

Anyone here like Sprial: The Bonds of Reasoning, Taiko no Tasujin, Steven Universe, and/or Hetalia?

"Oh no! Without the manga and ice cream, there's no point in celebrating. The New Year's celebration will be ruined!" -Japan from Hetalia

That's what he said if I remember it correctly. Now to remember how to change the name of a forum...
No. No no no no no no.