Happy Back To The Future Day!

Post whatever!
ericbazinga
Happy Back To The Future Day!

Post by ericbazinga » Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:36 am

It just had to be said.
In case you don't know what Back To The Future Day is (or you're just not a geek like most of us), in the film Back To The Future(Part ll), the main character, Marty McFly, travels to October 21, 2015, which just so happens to be today.
So happy BTTF Day, and let's hope that the next 30 years is anything like the 2015 in the movie (because real 2015 sucks in comparison. I mean SERIOUSLY? NO HOVERBOARDS? BOO!).

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

Jay Haru

Re: Happy Back To The Future Day!

Post by Jay Haru » Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:56 am

ericbazinga wrote:It just had to be said.
In case you don't know what Back To The Future Day is (or you're just not a geek like most of us), in the film Back To The Future(Part ll), the main character, Marty McFly, travels to October 21, 2015, which just so happens to be today.
So happy BTTF Day, and let's hope that the next 30 years is anything like the 2015 in the movie (because real 2015 sucks in comparison. I mean SERIOUSLY? NO HOVERBOARDS? BOO!).
its all fine and dandy until you realise hoverboards caused the apocalypse so yea, no hoverboard works fine for me
Behold my mighty