[Suggestion]Make it an Alpha

Post whatever!
Howdareme
Posts: 276
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:16 am
Location: London, England

Re: [Suggestion]Make it an Alpha

Postby Howdareme » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:05 pm

People are too fussy these days, they need to learn to appreciate what they have (Mainly kids)
Jay Haru
Posts: 1715
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:10 pm
Location: Pasig, Philippines

Re: [Suggestion]Make it an Alpha

Postby Jay Haru » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:16 pm

Howdareme wrote:People are too fussy these days, they need to learn to appreciate what they have (Mainly kids)

Dood, its a real issue. Lets put it this way, you bought some phone and after 6 months support was dropped because they said you bought an alpha or beta release and should just get the next one. Will you?
Behold my mighty
Image
Howdareme
Posts: 276
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:16 am
Location: London, England

Re: [Suggestion]Make it an Alpha

Postby Howdareme » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:23 pm

Jay Haru wrote:
Howdareme wrote:People are too fussy these days, they need to learn to appreciate what they have (Mainly kids)

Dood, its a real issue. Lets put it this way, you bought some phone and after 6 months support was dropped because they said you bought an alpha or beta release and should just get the next one. Will you?


I umderstand where you coming from ;)
User avatar
slamandar
Posts: 76
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:42 pm

Re: [Suggestion]Make it an Alpha

Postby slamandar » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:29 pm

yes the emulator is so amazing

i think Exophase didn't expect people like pokemon games so much

because my others games run fantastic really full speed ; smooth sound ,decent options this is like a master piece

even nds4droid wasn't called alpha :geek:
Sorry if my English is bad, I'm French !
Howdareme
Posts: 276
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:16 am
Location: London, England

Re: [Suggestion]Make it an Alpha

Postby Howdareme » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:32 pm

slamandar wrote:yes the emulator is so amazing

i think Exophase didn't expect people like pokemon games so much

because my others games run fantastic really full speed ; smooth sound ,decent options this is like a master piece

even nds4droid wasn't called alpha :geek:


speaking of nds4droid i hope that Guy gets some help; he's trying really hard and its kind of sad to see him struggle.
Neptune
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:48 am

Re: [Suggestion]Make it an Alpha

Postby Neptune » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:35 pm

Howdareme wrote:
slamandar wrote:yes the emulator is so amazing

i think Exophase didn't expect people like pokemon games so much

because my others games run fantastic really full speed ; smooth sound ,decent options this is like a master piece

even nds4droid wasn't called alpha :geek:


speaking of nds4droid i hope that Guy gets some help; he's trying really hard and its kind of sad to see him struggle.

To be fair he is mostly porting I think Desmume to Android instead of being like DraStic which I assume is made FOR Android so i'm glad it runs as smooth as it does considering. Anyway nds4droid is open source so anyone with that can code are welcome to help out.
Image
Howdareme
Posts: 276
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:16 am
Location: London, England

Re: [Suggestion]Make it an Alpha

Postby Howdareme » Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:20 am

Neptune wrote:
Howdareme wrote:
slamandar wrote:yes the emulator is so amazing

i think Exophase didn't expect people like pokemon games so much

because my others games run fantastic really full speed ; smooth sound ,decent options this is like a master piece

even nds4droid wasn't called alpha :geek:


speaking of nds4droid i hope that Guy gets some help; he's trying really hard and its kind of sad to see him struggle.

To be fair he is mostly porting I think Desmume to Android instead of being like DraStic which I assume is made FOR Android so i'm glad it runs as smooth as it does considering. Anyway nds4droid is open source so anyone with that can code are welcome to help out.


No, I'm pretty sure he didn't port desmume. Look on his page, he said something like "the reason why i had a go at blah blah is because he ported desmune" either I'm wrong or he's a hypocrite lol
Exophase
Posts: 1680
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:08 pm

Re: [Suggestion]Make it an Alpha

Postby Exophase » Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:23 am

nds4droid is a port of desmume - what jeffq was saying was that he didn't like that DSoid charged for a port (and possibly didn't adhere to the GPL; this part is unclear to me)
Jay Haru
Posts: 1715
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:10 pm
Location: Pasig, Philippines

Re: [Suggestion]Make it an Alpha

Postby Jay Haru » Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:24 am

Well if anything, dev says on his site that it is based on desmume.

Aaaasnd exo beat me to it....
Behold my mighty
Image
Howdareme
Posts: 276
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:16 am
Location: London, England

Re: [Suggestion]Make it an Alpha

Postby Howdareme » Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:00 am

Thanks guys for the correction

Return to “Off the Wall”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests