[EDITED]Help me get DraStic legitimately

Post whatever!
joseph24bloodlust
[EDITED]Help me get DraStic legitimately

Post by joseph24bloodlust » Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:38 am

I downloaded an apk file of the latest DraStic, but whenever i install, it always have the license verification error. I also tried the lucky patcher. Is there anyway to create a patched/cracked apk file of DraStic? damn, DraStic is so expensive so i did this.....can anybody help me?[ :(

Exophase

Re: Patched DraStic

Post by Exophase » Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:09 pm

This is the official forum for DraStic run by the people who created the app. It should go without saying that we don't support discussion on how to crack the app or otherwise get it for free. It's really surprising that people wouldn't get this.

I'll leave this thread up, but it's now about suggestions on ways to get Google Play credits. To anyone who is thinking of telling him anything about cracking the app, that's probably not a good idea.

ericbazinga

Re: Patched DraStic

Post by ericbazinga » Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:44 pm

Exophase wrote:This is the official forum for DraStic run by the people who created the app. It should go without saying that we don't support discussion on how to crack the app or otherwise get it for free. It's really surprising that people wouldn't get this.

I'll leave this thread up, but it's now about suggestions on ways to get Google Play credits. To anyone who is thinking of telling him anything about cracking the app, that's probably not a good idea.
You probably should change the thread title to 'How to get Google Play credits?' or something

I personally waited until my birthday, and asked for a Google Play gift card. Sure enough, one of my friends delivered, and I was able to get DraStic, as well as a few other things. Until then, I was making do with the demo version.

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

Jay Haru

Re: [EDITED]Help me get DraStic legitimately

Post by Jay Haru » Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:49 am

he can always try to work for the money. also if guy pirate already says its expensive i doubt he would listen to any suggestions on how to obtain it legally
Behold my mighty

huckleberrypie

Post by huckleberrypie » Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:25 am

Not to mention that for $10 you can get a tad if not a lot of stuff. Some mobile providers do have partnerships with Google allowing for credits to be deducted from your account (or added to your bill if you're on a monthly plan), so that's something you might try in lieu of a credit or a gift card.

Azeon

Post by Azeon » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:42 am

How much it costs in your country?

I paid about R$ 15 (I'm from Brazil), my phone is a Xiaomi RedMi2 and it costs around R$ 500 in Brazil, I am pretty sure any cellphone costs way more than one app that can allow you to run one of the best handheld consoles of all time, R$ 15 in Brazil its like 3 bags of Doritos.

kaikun97

Post by kaikun97 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:50 pm

Azeon wrote:How much it costs in your country?

I paid about R$ 15 (I'm from Brazil), my phone is a Xiaomi RedMi2 and it costs around R$ 500 in Brazil, I am pretty sure any cellphone costs way more than one app that can allow you to run one of the best handheld consoles of all time, R$ 15 in Brazil its like 3 bags of Doritos.
Here in England its £3.99. A small bag of doritos here is around 70p thats only enough for two bags lol

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:17 pm

kaikun97 wrote:

Here in England its £3.99. A small bag of doritos here is around 70p thats only enough for two bags lol
if doritos cost 70 p and 1 L is 100 p then how many doritos will ya get for 3,99p?

answer: last time i checked my math thats... 5 doritos for 3,50 with 50p left over for whatever beverage you can buy :/

also, doritos here is like 200 pesos per bag, basically equivalent to about 2 hours of my daily wage.
Behold my mighty

kaikun97

Post by kaikun97 » Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:44 pm

Jay Haru wrote:
kaikun97 wrote:

if doritos cost 70 p and 1 L is 100 p then how many doritos will ya get for 3,99p?

answer: last time i checked my math thats... 5 doritos for 3,50 with 50p left over for whatever beverage you can buy :/

also, doritos here is like 200 pesos per bag, basically equivalent to about 2 hours of my daily wage.
I must have done it wrong on the calculator lol. Stuff is still expensive here

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:57 pm

Ok im freaking confused.
At what point did the conversion switch to Doritos prices?

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.