Need help in Minecraft PE!

Post whatever!
ericbazinga
Need help in Minecraft PE!

Post by ericbazinga » Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:21 am

I play a LOT of Minecraft PE on my phone, but I'm having an issue. I was working on underground minecart tracks in the game, when I accidentally spawned an Enderman. He teleported away, and I can't find him. The place where I spawned him was close to my house in the game, and I've looked far and wide for him, with no luck.
He might've went into a cave, but i'm not going in there. (I once encountered a crap ton of Skeletons in a Minecraft cave, and I've since developed a phobia.)
Please help, as this Enderman thing is really bugging me. :(

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

TkSilver

Re: Need help in Minecraft PE!

Post by TkSilver » Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:20 am

If your outside a certain range he wil just despawn. Odds are that might have already happened and the enderman might be gone.

ericbazinga

Re: Need help in Minecraft PE!

Post by ericbazinga » Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:21 am

TkSilver wrote:If your outside a certain range he will just despawn. Odds are that might have already happened and the enderman might be gone.
Oh good. Thanks!

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.