Question regarding pokemon rom on Drastic DS emulator

Post whatever!
CovetheStarGarden
Question regarding pokemon rom on Drastic DS emulator

Post by CovetheStarGarden » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:09 am

I recently purchased Drastic from the google app store and played a Pokemon Blaze Black 2 & Volt White 2 rom. I wanted to be able to add cheats to my game and make it more fun but I found that when I went to the cheats option the page was blank and I was unable to enter anything in. I've been searching the web for a way to fix that but have come up empty. I've un/reinstalled drastic but that did nothing. If you could help me that would be much appreciated!

Thanks!!
Cove, the Star Garden

Exophase

Re: Question regarding pokemon rom on Drastic DS emulator

Post by Exophase » Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:44 am

As a ROM hack it's not in the cheat database, although others here have modified databases which include it. You can add custom cheats in the emulator in the latest beta, see the sticky thread if you want directions on how to get it.

CovetheStarGarden

Post by CovetheStarGarden » Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:11 am

Exophase wrote:As a ROM hack it's not in the cheat database, although others here have modified databases which include it. You can add custom cheats in the emulator in the latest beta, see the sticky thread if you want directions on how to get it.

thanks so much for your answer, that explains a lot! how do i get to the sticky thread?
Cove, the Star Garden

Exophase

Post by Exophase » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:14 am