POKEMON BLACK

Post whatever!
hellomynameis
POKEMON BLACK

Post by hellomynameis » Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:05 am

HELP MEEEE!
I used one of the "fun cheats" that says "how do I turn this on" in the description. I and the title said "what does this code do" so naturally I activates it to see what it does and it makes my text made of japanese lettering and question marks, and freezes my game when I talk to people. Please I need help I'm so far in the game and I really don't want to restart :(

PS: I've already tried loading it back to where the cheat was not activated, but the load was REALLY far back in the game and I don't have the patience to do that :(
Any advice would be greatly appreciated 8-) :roll:

Jay Haru

Re: POKEMON BLACK

Post by Jay Haru » Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:31 am

hellomynameis wrote:HELP MEEEE!
I used one of the "fun cheats" that says "how do I turn this on" in the description. I and the title said "what does this code do" so naturally I activates it to see what it does and it makes my text made of japanese lettering and question marks, and freezes my game when I talk to people. Please I need help I'm so far in the game and I really don't want to restart :(

PS: I've already tried loading it back to where the cheat was not activated, but the load was REALLY far back in the game and I don't have the patience to do that :(
Any advice would be greatly appreciated 8-) :roll:
A really great Advice:
Before you do anything unknown or dangerous, make a back up of your game.

Anyways, if you can do an ingame save, do so. Load from it and the cheat would disappear provided younturned the cheat off
Behold my mighty