Drastic become super slow

Post whatever!
elreyescorel
Drastic become super slow

Post by elreyescorel » Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:54 am

I want to play Love Plus on drastic and then I need to use the microphone in order to enter the game..but the problem is, when the microphone is ready and when I talk the emulator become super slow, that even the home botton wont work and I have to remove my battery in orde to reboot ..please help..

Jay Haru

Re: Drastic become super slow

Post by Jay Haru » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:57 am

elreyescorel wrote:I want to play Love Plus on drastic and then I need to use the microphone in order to enter the game..but the problem is, when the microphone is ready and when I talk the emulator become super slow, that even the home botton wont work and I have to remove my battery in orde to reboot ..please help..
what is your device? also, this is no the right place to post the thread.
Behold my mighty

elreyescorel

Post by elreyescorel » Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:32 pm

Skk mobile a99 sir

Exophase

Post by Exophase » Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:14 pm

Are you using the latest version, purchased from the Play store?

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:43 pm

skk mobile uses either a a7 or a5 processor and is a 'local' brnd here in philippines... that may be one of the issues.
Behold my mighty

elreyescorel

Post by elreyescorel » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:59 pm

Your a filipino also?..I have 2.2.0.0a but I cant operate it because of the license verification..can u help me to this?

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:26 am

elreyescorel wrote:Your a filipino also?..I have 2.2.0.0a but I cant operate it because of the license verification..can u help me to this?
Yes i am a full blooded llower middle class filipino (pasigueno - proud to be from pasig but meh, i hate the eusebio dynasty) and no, i wont help. we dont support piracy in these forums even if the person is a countrymen and that isnt fair to those other people that paid for their copy (that includes me who shelled out some of his savings).
Behold my mighty

elreyescorel

Post by elreyescorel » Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:27 am

Kung meron akong credit card o sumasahod na ako, bkit naman hindi ako bumili..kaso wala akong ganyan..pero salamat parin po sa inyo at sa mga maker ng drastic, kasi dhil sa inyo nakaka laro kami ng mga ds games na hindi namin afford ang price kung bibili kami ng tunay na ds:) ..thumbs up po!! ..tsaka naiintindihan ko po ang rules nyo..

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:32 am

elreyescorel wrote:Kung meron akong credit card o sumasahod na ako, bkit naman hindi ako bumili..kaso wala akong ganyan..pero salamat parin po sa inyo at sa mga maker ng drastic, kasi dhil sa inyo nakaka laro kami ng mga ds games na hindi namin afford ang price kung bibili kami ng tunay na ds:) ..thumbs up po!! ..tsaka naiintindihan ko po ang rules nyo..
translation:

If i have credit card or work, why would i not buy? but i have none of those, but thank you still to you and the makers of drastic because you made playing ds games possible that wer couldnt afford coz of the price. thumbs up, and i understand your rules.---

- well, I also had no work nor credit card the time i bought drastic (just a fresh grad from college) and at the time it was a bit more expensive @ 8usd. it all comes down to if you really want it enough to support the devs or default to piracy. i wouldnt say its your fault you cant pay (unless youre american and then ill slap you).

one thing you could do is buy google gift cards locally (theres lots of sellers in sulit. a 10usd card is sold like, 12 usd in pesos i think) and then create a dummy us gmail account. from there, you can buy drastic and some apps. that was what i did at least. its a bit expensive but still a lot cheaper than a real ds. and the good thing is when you can buy a better phone, you can just reinstall it using your registered gmail account.

You are welcome to hang out here if you want but as i said, dont expect support on your app since the pirated version always bring issues not normally found on the play bought version.

also, please keep the conversation in english. while i can perfectly understand you, please understand that this is an international forum and people may feel that speaking in our native language is rude.

the devs are very nice people by the way. i cant express my gratitude enuf when they had given me more opportunites than anyone else i know and i only knew them for like, a few months.
Behold my mighty

elreyescorel

Post by elreyescorel » Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:42 am

My deepest thanks to you..I will try what you instructed to me..God bless you always