Best GBA emulator on android?

Post whatever!
kaikun97
Re: Best GBA emulator on android?

Post by kaikun97 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:23 pm

GatoSoft wrote:I never had problems with PPSSPP. In fact, I had more problems with DraStic than with PPSSPP. The Galaxy S4 Mini is a powerful phone. It should run perfectly lots of games that sometimes I run at painful low FPS. :$
Don't be afraid kaikun97, give it a try! :D
I will dont worry. Ill try it tommorow. Oh and i sent u a PM.

shadowlordforever

Post by shadowlordforever » Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:07 am

Just a doubt is myboy from same people who made gameboid ?And which is better gameboid or myboy(I have purchased gameboid before its takedown from store)

kaikun97

Post by kaikun97 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:18 am

shadowlordforever wrote:Just a doubt is myboy from same people who made gameboid ?And which is better gameboid or myboy(I have purchased gameboid before its takedown from store)
gameboid is old and outdated. either buy myboy or buy gba.EMU

mudlord

Post by mudlord » Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:33 pm

TiagoVeloso wrote: - VBA-M (open source):
GBA.emu, RetroArch (two cores: VBA-M and VBA-Next)
for the record, the only difference between the two is vba-next is a stripped out vba-m core.

Honestly can say I cannot recommend them both.

As for gba.emu, i personally couldnt care less broglia makes money off vba-m code. I personally wish I never started that endeavour.

kaikun97

Post by kaikun97 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:10 am

mudlord wrote:
TiagoVeloso wrote: - VBA-M (open source):
GBA.emu, RetroArch (two cores: VBA-M and VBA-Next)
for the record, the only difference between the two is vba-next is a stripped out vba-m core.

Honestly can say I cannot recommend them both.

As for gba.emu, i personally couldnt care less broglia makes money off vba-m code. I personally wish I never started that endeavour.
myboy has bad ASYNC and the sound emulation isnt as good. so i prefer gba.emu (someome released free version on play store)

Dr.DraStic

Post by Dr.DraStic » Tue May 02, 2017 1:47 pm

Gambatte for GB & GBC. mGBA for GBA. Both are more accurate & perform better than all other GB, GBC & GBA emulators. You're welcome to use the libretro cores on The Retroarch emulator frontend.

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Tue May 02, 2017 3:30 pm

Dr.DraStic wrote:Gambatte for GB & GBC. mGBA for GBA. Both are more accurate & perform better than all other GB, GBC & GBA emulators. You're welcome to use the libretro cores on The Retroarch emulator frontend.
Please don't zombie old threads like this.

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

TkSilver

Post by TkSilver » Wed May 03, 2017 12:41 am

Honestly I prefer zombied older questions if you have a question to ask, since it shows you looked for an answer and maybe helps someone else in the future. Rather then having 20 different threads asking the same thing a different way.

That being said, updating and answering a question on personal prefrence 3 years old is a bit much.

Dr.DraStic

Post by Dr.DraStic » Wed May 03, 2017 8:20 am

I didn't mean to keep a dead thread barely alive. I read the posts & thought how could these people not have looked up the accuracy & performance statistics for emulators on Android OS? My answer is based on technical tests & not mere personal preference.

https://www.reddit.com/r/emulation/comm ... g_results/

https://www.reddit.com/r/emulation/comm ... m_vs_mgba/

Kostas Gangstar

Post by Kostas Gangstar » Sun May 21, 2017 10:00 pm

is my boy based on a core?
what i like about the emu are tje constant updates and friendly devs.

i been following the app from the start i think they added multiplayer first before the other emus and you can even boot the bios.

my old boy can emulate the gameboy camera and printer and can boot the gb and gbc bios and they may add sgb borders in next update (im asking them to add all those not so popular things xD)

Sadly those other accurate emus and retroarch dont have those features and i will use my old boy and myboy forever i think.

Theres a new pizza boy gbc emulator that has sgb borders and seems to be accurate sadly all pro features are in the paid version